Commissions slots are available one at a time, approximately every 6 - 12 months, at random.
I take on a very limited amount of commissions per year so that I can personally provide the highest quality of craftmanship and best possible, one-on-one commission experience for my clients.
I am now only accepting for Commission Slots offers and giving Costume Quotes separately.
A Commission Slot Offer is the amount you are willing to pay for a very limited, fast turnaround (approx. 3-6 months), slot in my queue. This is separate from a Costume Quote. You may receive a Costume Quote from me by emailing me with your Commission Slot Offer and your character's reference sheet. A response from me is not guaranteed. I will only be responding to select offers and projects which fit my current schedule.
The Total Commission Price is the Commission Slot Offer plus Costume Quote.
How to commission:
Your character's reference sheet (full-body turnaround recommended)
What type of commission (Fullsuit, Partial or Head) and what extras you are looking to get in as much detail as possible (digitigrade legs, 3D eyes, hair, etc.)
Your offer for a commission slot
I will be considering offers at or above the starting prices below.
Starting Prices for Commission Slot Offers
The starting price includes a simple design, plantigrade bodysuit, 4-finger handpaws (minky claws/pawpads), outdoor feetpaws (rubber soled shoes), an average size tail, a fully lined head, resin teeth and 2D eyes with stationary eyelids. Shipping is included.
Fullsuit: $9,000 USD
(Head, bodysuit, handpaws, feetpaws & tail)
Partial: $6,500 USD
(Head, handpaws, feetpaws & tail)
Head: $4,500 USD
Extras Pricing for Costume Quote
Any extras will be an additional cost calculated in the Costume Quote. Below is a selection of possible extras and how much they cost on average. Other extras may be available, just ask!
Pattern Complexity: $500 - $1500+ USD
Digitigrade legs with lined padding: $1200 USD
Indoor Feetpaws (fabric soles w/ pawpads): $800 USD
5th-digit (thumb) added on Handpaws: $50 USD
Vinyl Claws/Teeth: $300 USD
Magnetic Eyelids: $200 USD
Piercings: $200+ USD
3D Eyes: $100 USD
UV reactive elements: $100 - $500 USD
Horns: $100 - $500+ USD
Extra long/large tail: $300 USD
Hair styles: $300+ USD
Extra zippers/pockets: $100 - $300 USD
3. Once you send in your email, I will get back to you within 1 week if your offer is accepted. Unfortunately, I cannot respond to everyone (I am only one person!), but if there is room in the queue, the Commission Slot Offer is appropriate and I think that your character would be a good fit for my style and current workload; I will get back to you with a Costume Quote based on the complexity of the design!
Commission Slot Offer + Costume Quote = Total Commission Price
4. Once I send you a Costume Quote, you have the option to accept or decline the Total Commission Price quote:
If you accept, I will send you a contract to sign and you will have 5 days to pay a 30% down-payment of the Total Commission Price.
If you decline or do not respond within 1 week, the quote will be void. You will need to request a new Costume Quote and send in a new Commission Slot offer.
I only accept payments through PayPal or bank transfer.
You email me an appropriate reference sheet of the character and any info pertaining to what you would like your costume to have (digitigrade bodysuit, outdoor feet, complex fur pattern, horns, etc.) with an $14,000 offer for a Commission Slot. After looking at your reference sheet, considering the additional information, and finding your offer appropriate; I send you a $2,400 Character Commission Quote. The total cost of the commission would be:
$14,000 Commission Slot Offer + $2,400 Character Commission Quote = $16,400 Total Commission Price. You inform me that you accept the Total Commission price and are ready to proceed with the project. I send you the contract to sign and send you the invoice in which a 30% down-payment ($4,920) would be required within 5 days of receipt. With the contract signed and the down-payment is received you now officially hold your slot in the queue. Now you have 3 months to pay off the remaining balance at your own pace before work will begin on your new costume!
5. Once the contract is signed and the 30% down-payment is paid, I will add your commission to the project queue and keep you updated on when your balance must be paid in full. The sooner the commission is paid in full the sooner your commission can be completed. Short term (1 to 3 months) payment plans are accepted for the remaining balance. You are always welcome to pay off your balance sooner, if you would like. The commission must be paid in full before work on the costume will begin. If the commission is not paid within 3 months of the initial down-payment, it is subject to termination and/or additional fees.
Design changes will not be allowed after the commission agreement has been signed.
6. After your commission is paid in full, the fun begins! Once I’ve started work on your costume, I will send you frequent updates with pictures to get your input and approval on the progress. I take pride in making sure I work with my clients closely and involve them in the process from choosing furs and fabrics to the final details of the suit. Estimated completion dates will be based on when the commission is paid off and its position in the commission queue. Though this is not a guarantee, as a general rule; Heads take 1-2 months, Partials 3-4 months and Fullsuits can take 3-6 months to complete depending on complexity and workload. I take only a few commissions at a time to keep the queue moving consistently. Completion dates are subject to change and project timelines may vary.
You put 30% down for a Head Commission Slot in January, and paid installments for 2 months. You were paid in full in March. Work on your commission will begin in March with an estimated completion date of May. You will be updated on the progress of your commission weekly.
7. Once your costume is finished, I will confirm the shipping provider & address with you (no additional cost for shipping) and get your suit sent off to you with a tracking number! International buyers must pay for any customs/taxes. Each costume comes with a 60-day Guarantee and Care Guide so your suit can look its best for years to come!
Thank you so much for reading this far and I hope to be working with you soon! :)
To see what I'm currently working on check out my Trello queue.
If you would like to support my work and get a look behind the scenes at my work process, please consider becoming a Patreon!